Fragrance Diffuser Care Guide
Our fragranced diffusers are made to provide you with long lasting fragrance throughout your home. Whilst diffusers are low maintenance, they still need to be used safely, we advise proper care and maintenance.
Set up and Maintenance
Place bottle on a level surface, remove the stopper, replace the outer cover and insert reeds into the bottle and arrange allowing the reeds to absorb the diffuser oil.
- Turn stems twice to ensure stems are saturated and then as required for fragrance intensity.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals at all times.
- Do not consume, do not spill on painted, polished or fabric surfaces as oils may damage.
- Diffusers are flammable, please ensure that diffusers are kept away from open flames at all times.
Storing Your Diffuser Before Opening
- We suggest keeping out of sunlight. Storing your diffuser in a dark place like a cupboard, storeroom or its original box will protect it from excessive discoloration.
- Storing fragrance diffusers for too long can affect the scent, so we suggest enjoying your beautifully fragranced diffuser within 12 months of purchase.
WarningFlammable liquid and vapour. Can causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and hot surfaces. No smoking. May produce an allergic reaction. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: please seek medical advice/attention.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, please seek medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to an approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.We hope you enjoy your fragrance diffuser. If you have any questions, please let us know via the Contact Us section.